- It is our goal to ship all orders within one business week.
- Orders are shipped in accordance with the method of choice on the checkout page if possible.
- If not possible we will determine the next best option.
- UPS and FedEx require street addresses and can't be delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping charges are based on actual charges incurred by the carrier. Automatic shipping calculations on this website may not be final.
- Call 1-515-432-6794 or wait for shipment confirmation e-mail for exact shipping charge.
- A Shipment Confirmation e-mail will be sent with the order details and shipping method after the package has left.
- Order Status can also be found by clicking the link on our home page.
- APO and FPO are treated as domestic orders.
- International Shipping via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All shipping, taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Product Availability and Backorders:
- Our goal is to stock adequate inventory on all products listed in our catalog and on our website.
- Sometimes shortages are unavoidable, especially on new products.
- If we are out of stock on any item we will ship the rest of the items on your order unless we expect the backorder to arrive in a day or two.
- If the order is just a couple of items and the bulk of it is backordered we will e-mail you asking if you want to keep the item on backorder or cancel the item.
- Cleaveland Tool will pay for standard shipping for any back-ordered item.