- It is our goal to ship all orders within one business week.
- Orders are shipped in accordance with the method of choice on the checkout page if possible.
- If not possible we will determine the next best option.
- UPS and FedEx require street addresses and can't be delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping charges are based on actual charges incurred by the carrier. Automatic shipping calculations on this website may not be final.
- Watch for your shipment confirmation e-mail for exact shipping charge.
- A Shipment Confirmation e-mail will be sent with the order details and shipping method after the package has left.
- Order Status can also be found by clicking the link on our home page.
- APO and FPO are treated as domestic orders.
- International Shipping is via UPS unless otherwise requested.
- All shipping, taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- VAT isn't collected by Cleaveland Aircraft Tool and the buyer will be liable for the VAT in their destination. If shipment is refused, buyer will pay any additional return shipping charged to Cleaveland Aircraft Tool.
- Our goal is to stock adequate inventory on all products listed on our website.
- Sometimes shortages are unavoidable, especially on new products.
- If we are out of stock on any item we will ship the rest of the items on your order unless we expect the out-of-stock item to arrive in a day or two.
- Cleaveland Tool will pay for standard shipping for any out-of-stock item.