(BACKORDER) Wedge-Loc Cleko-Type Fastener
ATTENTION: Due to COVID we have been caught by surprise by the demand for this product, as has the manufacturer. We are out of 3/16", 1/8", 3/32" Wedge-Loc Fasteners. We expect to be completely out until the end of November. If you wish to pre-order these, please do so by placing a separate web order just for the Fasteners. This will keep the rest of your items from being delayed by the shortage. Thank you!
We do have a substitute in the Kwik-Loc brand for a drastically reduced price. https://www.cleavelandtool.com/products/kwik-loc-cleko-type-fastener?variant=31763514064958
FYI: New builders, you need 10- 3/16", 50- 1/8" and 150- 3/32" to get started.
- Spring-loaded plunger type fasteners used to hold drilled components together tightly prior to riveting.
- Operated using cleko pliers.
- Steel bodies are plated in different colors to distinguish sizes.
- Silver = 3/32" or #40
- Copper = 1/8" or #30
- Black = 5/32" or #21
- Brass = 3/16" or #12
- Made By Monogram Aerospace.
- Work smoothly, hold tightly.
- The highest quality clekos available.
- We guarantee they work better than any other brand or send them back!