Tungsten Bucking Bar - Trailing Rib
The Ultimate in Bucking Bars
- Small Tungsten Bucking Bar
- Weighs .64 lbs. (heavier than most bars twice the size).
- Measures 3/8" x 4" tapering from 1/4" on one end to 1" on the other.
- Completely polished, so bucking can be done on all surfaces of the bar.
- Perfect for getting into the tight places on wing ribs!
At Oshkosh 2007 builders were continually dragging their friends over to show them the tungsten bars. 'Have you ever used one of these... you have to have one... you won't ever pick up another bar' are comments we heard over and over again. These bars don't show well on the web or in a catalog because you can't pick one up. We had a steel bar that was big and awkward that was two and a half times bigger than the tungsten bar sitting side by side. They weigh the same. It can get in to all kinds of spots and the rivets just melt under them. They are expensive, but they are well worth the money as they replace so many other bars. Use our return policy and buy one to see if you think it's worth the money, if you don't send it back for a refund.