Tail Light Adapter Ring-DISCONTINUED
- WE NO LONGER MANUFACTURE THESE, BUT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE AND NEED INSTRUCTIONS, SEE THE LINK BELOW
- 1/8" thick Aluminum provides for a robust mounting surface.
- 6 rivets attach to fairing, provided.
- Requires 2 - #4-40 threaded holes for mounting to Wheelen, Aeroflash, AeroLED or any other tail light with a standard mounting pattern.
- Ease of maintenance for the life of the aircraft.
- Eliminates difficult installation of nuts in rudder fairing.
- Eliminates need for removable fairing.
- Ring attaches to fairing with six standard 1/8" CS4-4 rivets (supplied) in countersunk holes.
- Strobe light attaches to ring with two #4-40 machine screws supplied with the strobe.
Watch installation overview video