- Hartzell prop installation requires a special wrench to torque the nuts on the prop hub.
- Hartzell sells a similar wrench for over $200.00 list price.
- Fits 3/4” nuts & 1/2” drive torque wrench.
- NOTE: Wrench for 3/4” nuts on Hartzell props on Lycoming 0360 engines.
- Basically a 3/4" crows foot / 3/4" open end wrench that is 3" long (center of nut to the center of the square socket drive).
- Used to torque the nuts on the prop to the factory setting (using the formula in the installation manual as it applies to the torque wrench length, crows foot length, and the recommended torque value).
- This wrench is investment cast from 4140 tool steel, heat treated, and plated finish.
- Manufactured by Avery Tools