- Same as
FPT-1 but the ball portion is steel rather than aluminum.
- Ball is hollowed out on the back side which gives a 30% weight savings
- Offers superior fire protection.
- Clean and sturdy firewall installations.
- No more grommets or flimsy clips.
- Initial hole size is 1/8" (can be enlarged up to .260").
- Drill out aluminum ball slightly undersize to clamp tight on the outside
of cable (up to 0.4").
- Clamping action prevents movement of captured item.
- Stainless steel back plate measures 2.0625" x 1.4375".
- Split aluminum ball measures 1" - allows 50 deg. of swivel.
- Available in a pack of 3 (FPT-3S).